Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Rambling..................

I am back!!!!!!The dwarfs have laid down their weapons ...although grumpy is still potterring about.... and I am back to work. And its official.... i hate Micosoft Outlook. And its not the under the surface seething hate, but the blow my top, bash my screen one. I dont understand y they have to specify the time and give a provision for a reciept.....other than to prove my inefficiency. I would prefer snail mail ....so that i can always blame the post office. But in the end MO is like girls....u cant live with it(them), nor without it(them).
That brings me to my favorite topic....girls. But hold on a sec..... i better not go there... after this womans day blogathon, i am terrified of girls. Even the ceremonial airkisses assume dangerous connotations for me now.......what if she feels I am going over board?????? and what if i appear in someones blog for the NEXT blogathon????? Shit!!!!!!! So now I am training myself to rein in my 'party training'(As important as the fruedian potty training.......this one basically dictates how much of a clown a person can b in future parties) which was sooo damn hard in the first place.
I remember the first time I went back to my home town after my avtar as the svavue, sophisticated, cosmopolitan weirdo and met one of my college friends ...... I gave her a hug and asked her how she was doing and I suddenly realized that I was 'on screen' with around 40 ppl watching me with shocked eyes and my 'heroine' contemplating whether she should use her sandal or bag or hand to test the strength of my teeth..... luckily for me, I use dentures(courtesy a 15 year old kid who backed into me and my friends on the pavement in Karol Bagh) and the worst that could have happened is me ordering for a new set. Fortunately, she did have a good sense of humour and let me off with a kick to my shins.
And I want to meet the guy/girl who invented this airkissing routine....... its sooooo tough. I had to endure a lot of giggles b4 I learnt that the decibel of the kiss doesnt determine a successful routine and that three times is the accepted system.
Anyway...... the point here is that(is there one?????) I am much more concious now of how i behave around my....errr downtrodden friends.
What I would appreciate at this juncture is a blogathon on guys who have been nice to girls ..... a stranger who helped expecting nothing in return or something like that. The idea is to let idiots like me know how to behave and also give us a few incidents to aspire to. Do give us a few do's instead of only donts.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm...yeah! there are many good people we meet...and we dont talk off... good idea buddy!

ey are u trying to say that u r one among them???

3:36 PM  
Blogger Indianpeppone said...

dont think so.... i am more of the always in trouble kind.....but never woman trouble(god forbid)

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, u're a very good writer. But I agree with u. With all the blogathons going on, I'm sure men are going to find too many things confusing now. But u know one thing, women are a lil' double standardized(is thr a word like tht?) Sometimes they may do sumthing and make it totally acceptable but make a big hullaboo if the opposite sex does it. Like u said, can't live with them, can't live without them. But tht's what I say about men too. Disgusting, insensitive jerks..can't live with them, can't live without them either.

And agree to ur suggestion too. Maybe we shud lay aside some time from our male bashing and do some male praising for a change.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Indianpeppone said...

@ducky: Thanks.
And trust me i know abt the hypocrisy that is an essential part of the famous feminine logic..... But again, at times thats the most endearing aspect...this is tooo confusing for the likes of poor old me.....

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rahul, u r a gem...a real nice dude...and u r the person who told me to get back to blogging... so that makes u very dear:-)
hugs and i like u lots

10:16 AM  
Blogger Indianpeppone said...

@Maya:(typing with my head stuck to the ceiling)Thanks yaar....hug & kisses(just harmless airkisses) to u too buddy.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Nautilus said...

Hey Rahul (I figured it'd better than calling you Indianpeppone:-))not all guys are jerks or sex fiends...there are some really nice guys out there too. There was one guy who actually towed my dead car out of the busy free-way once and asked me to surrender myself to Jesus :-) Another time some dude actually pulled me into a running train in Chennai just like SRK did in DDLJ...can't remember if I thanked him...I just remember being very disappointed that he didn't look like SRK *sigh*

11:55 AM  
Blogger Indianpeppone said...

@nautilus: My faith in 'man'kind is restored. Y dont u do a post on such ppl in ur lives????? Do take a call on Father Towman though:-)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Nautilus said...

I intend to...very soon :-)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home