Sunday, March 12, 2006

Am in heaven.......

Its that time of the month again...........its the cramps that are the worst and the headaches.....oh goddddd!!! Tonight is my monthly pubathalon.(It used to b the 15th but am travelling tomorrow evening) 11 outlets in 5 hours................... My office calls it fam trip and I call it Utopia. Seriously, what can b better than free beer from 11 of the best discs in the city??????? Ok.....free beer from 15 could be even better.......but I have learnt to b happy within my limitations(is there no limit to my humility???). The only bone I have to pick with them is that they dont let me do it on a thursday(friday holiday here) so that I can sleep it off....so tomorrow morning is gonna b real bad......... as I am travelling in the evening I cant even go in late to the office.....life can b a bitch.
But being a devoted employee and a confirmed beeraholic, I am ready to suffer all this in the line of duty. Dont ask what number of beer I can drink, but ask the number i didnt drink.(self sacrificing too...wow) And the best part of this exercise.....i get to use the company credit card...........i ask u, can life get better??????? Of course it can....... life can get much better if I had continuous use of the card and every day was like tonight when i can get sloshed with my boss's blessings...and money.
Times a wasting............... have to leave now and have my pubathalon shower(half a bottle of perfume) and wear my pubathalon uniform(my old denim jacket) and spike up my hair(to look taller)......and ....... good night sobriety!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in ur senses? :-) i was laughin out loud! nice post buddy!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Indianpeppone said...

Thanks yaar....

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home