Wednesday, July 05, 2006

*Sulk*

My girl is still mad at me......
Now its because I have a bad back!! Ok ... ok no sniggers required. She is in India and i am here in Dubai, so its quite not the sniggery kind of reason. Its cause I didnt take off and go to the doctor when she asked me to as I had a very important meeting.
I ask u, what kind of reason is that to totally ignore a smart, handsome, well-built, macho(she does read my blog at times, might convince her of all this if I repeat it enough) guy, who is suffering pain mixed with neglect now?????? This is exactly the reason noone understands women...... one second, she is all, "my poor baby.....", then suddenly, "since u dont value what i say... bye"!!!
And y is it that its always the guys fault????

"I want to cut my hair short..."
"I dont think so, U look better in long hair.."
"U just wont let me do anything I want... bye"

Whats this???? Does this actually make any sense???? who is forcing who to forsake what?????

I am only starting to realize the truth....

If I have to be right, I just have to agree...... constantly.... no..... every time.

But, then..... its all worth it...... the way her eyes light up when i come in to the room............ the way she laughs away all my idiosyncrasies...... how happy she sounds to hear my vioce ........ the way she smiles.......

Goddddddddd!!!!!!!!! I am a slave!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jellybutt said...

Hmmmmmmmm......

1:26 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

but a happy slave! : )

12:28 PM  
Blogger Nautilus said...

Are you complaining? Because if you are, its not very convincing! :-) Take care of your back...it can become a more serious problem later!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Indianpeppone said...

Goddd!!! Its never 'convincing' when a guy cribs..... talk abt birds of the same feather.... arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u need to take care of urself rahul!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Scoot said...

hahahahaha that's great to read about.she wants something,just do it you love slave hahaha

10:07 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

but she is most definitely right about the back...cos back problems start early on and when we ignore it,it just gets worse...trust her on this one.you might want to see someone good for it.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheehee...
"When you love somebody, you are the slave.When somebody loves you, you are the King."
Rahul,just remembered reading this somewhere so dont ask me who is what when two people love one another.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home