Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Quit ???????

Quitting is not in my blood.... in fact, I dont think its in anybody's blood if I remember my biology classes right... but cant b too sure since i started listening only after a closed door session for chapter 3 of my 10th standard biology textbook..... and that class had nothing to do with blood, eventhough we did discuss in depth about a few other bodily fluids.
But coming back to the topic at hand, I just wont quit.... my determination is already legendary in the Trikkadeeri folklore after the time i refused to quit playing cricket matches during my 1st and 2nd year degree examinations. And this trait of mine has only grown stronger with age..... now i refuse to quit drinking chilled beer even though my doctor seems to think that my lungs are more congested than the rush hour Mumbai local trains. A few coughs are not a big price to pay for inebriation.
But i did realize recently that life is not all about getting drunk and babes...... its also about food. I went to this restaurant called Chinese Village at sea view and godddd... I found paradise...(i just couldnt remember the spelling for haevan...hevean...havaen...crap, so used paradise) and it was called 'crispy spinach with fried chicken'. I had no idea that anyone other than 'popeye the sailor man... toot toot' could ever eat spinach. But now I have realized how healthy spinach is and plan to eat it regularly.
So much to write and sooo little time....better get back to work now or I will have to work at chinese village!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me second to comment for the first time:( i feel like crying:(

hihihi...spinaccchhh! eek! and do be careful bout ur health:-)

4:15 PM  
Blogger ichatteralot said...

Food is an obsession with me too - maybe I should try this out

9:59 AM  
Blogger Nautilus said...

Spinach is good! Haven't had chicken in last 10 years, but tasted crispy spinach with fried tofu the other day...yummmmm!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home