Sunday, April 23, 2006

Need.... sleeeppp...

At last its getting over..... the past 2 days have been probably the most enlightening of my career. I discovered that after 36 hours of no sleep, I might call my boss at 4.30 in the morning and ask him to send the vehicle immd. to the airport. I also discovered that my boss, after being sleepless for roughly the same time, can put my friend D to shame with the list of expletives that can be conjured up without any notice...
But thats no easy task mind you..... I remember one time as we were lounging at the chowmein shop just outside my college and there were these Cycle Rickshaw guys oogling at the girls sitting with us and passing comments among themselves, while constantly rearranging and checking their family jewels. Now, D is no ladies man but he does have a fierce college pride and got irritated after sometime. Then...

D : "Bhaiyya idhar aaooo" (Bro come here)*I suck at all modes of communication so bear with the translation*

Immediately around 7 rickshaws were next to us.

D : "Station chaloge kya??" (Will u go to the station??)

Rickshaw Chorous : "Haan ji" (Yes....ji[?])

D : "To jaaoo naa!! Idhar kya kar rahe ho??" ( Then go, what r u doing here??)

The roaring laughter after that comment ensured that D never travelled in a rickshaw again.

But his best was yet to come....

It was raksha bandhan and as usual all of us guys ensured that v werent present in college. Unfortunately D had some project work and had to go to the library. They chased him for almost 10 minutes b4 cornering him in the canteen... (He was one of the first draft picks in any case as his caustic tounge was not limited to rickshaw guys and he used 'mader ch.d' and 'b...n ch.d' as punctuation marks in any conversation, and he was the one for gender equality as girls got the same punctuations as the guys). He had something like 6 raakhis on his arm b4 he could say anything..... but what he eventually said ensured immd. removal of the same..
"bandho bandho... par yaad rakhna, duniya ka sabse bada Behan Ch*d main hi hoon" (Tie it on... but remember I am the biggest sister fuc**r in the whole world)

As I was saying, as I have not slept for as long as I have been awake, and I have been awake for 37 hours now, I dont think I am making sense anymore and its better that I stop this right now ...... and since I have never ever been succint in any thing I write anyway, dont think anyone will notice the difference :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i gues its time u slept for an hour rahul:-)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jellybutt said...

You're right, I didn't understand a word! :P

6:36 AM  
Blogger Nautilus said...

I think he was trying to draw a parallel between his boss and his friend D...but then I could be wrong :-)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

you should listen to 'need some sleep' from the album of Shrek 2

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home